Sunday, July 22, 2012

Issues with Send-To-Phone

I LOVE the send to phone feature in the Springpad program.
I adore being able to send a recipe to my phone near-instantly and even make sure my shopping list is up-to-date before going out!

But all day, now that I'm back at a computer, I have been unable to get it to work!

I just uninstalled it, and re-installed it and it's syncing everything together.

Now it's working, and despite my deleting my android off before uninstalling, two identical androids (motorola triumph) are showing up on the springpad site. :/

2 comments:

  1. Hey there, did you get this figured out? Let me know if I can help! - katin@springpad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did get it figured out(at the bottom of the post ;P)! The problem was that I had to uninstall and reinstall(for what reason? o.0).

      That means setting up the widgets again and whatnot, and while only a minor annoyance to me, I'm sure it'd be a pain to others whom don't do a lot with their androids.

      Delete