Saturday, August 18, 2012

Springpad as a Health Nut Part 3: Recipes and Food Goals

This is part 5.3 of the 7 part series, "Getting Organized when you're Not a Business-Man or Soccer-Mom"!

So now you know how I keep my bookmarks and Kindle notes in Springpad, along with non-RSS podcasts in terms of Notes.

It isn't the cleanest setup, but Springpad isn't meant to be a music or podcast manager. That said, to keep your notes all in one place, it makes searching for your reference stuff a BREEZE.

This post will be much shorter, simply because there's not much to show. My Health notebook isn't very well organized, but I SHOULD be tagging these things accordingly.
Here's a peek into my notebook.
How would you clean it up?
Did this give you ideas for your own notebook?
Let me know what you think in the comments below!




No comments:

Post a Comment