Thursday, September 20, 2012

Almost Started Freaking Out(New Springpad)

I opened Springpad this morning(I knew of the update) to  do some stuff(per usual) and saw this:
Panicked I thought OMG did they change all the notebooks to the side? But I came to my senses and clicked on "My Notebooks" and all was right with my world again. :)
That being said I LOVE how you don't have to click anything to show all your tags under a category now!

Now if only the tags Alphabetized themselves!

EDIT: WOAH WOAH WOAH WHY IS BULK EDIT ALL THE WAY AT THE BOTTOM?! It's a heavily used feature (at least by me)! D:<

3 comments:

  1. So, random quick question from a random Googler. Where exactly did you find the bulk edit button? After scrolling through (silly idea) all my notebooks, none had any additional buttons on the bottom.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll take a screenshot and upload as a new post(can't add pictures in a comment ;_;)! Thanks for checking out the site BTW! :)

      Delete
    2. The new post has been up for a few days now, let me know if it helps! :3

      Delete