Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Minimalist Challenge!

I could not find a Minimalist Challenge in ANY of the Springpad notebooks! Oh my!
Anyway, So I made one! Feel free to check it out, here's the link to the notebook introduction: http://sprng.me/gdjat

And yes, I want to get all my smaller belongings to fit into 3 backpacks. It sounds crazy, I know. But at least I'm not including things like my dehydrator or food storage containers or computer desk in that mix! Haha.

I explain my reasoning in the link, but this notebook will soon have checklists and whatnot for collections to sell, books I need to hurry up and read(and then sell).
My goal for this? SIX MONTHS. But that's if I get a class for the fall semester. My goal if I don't take a class? THREE MONTHS. I'll know next Monday if I can get into a class.

Want to reduce your clutter? You don't have to do as much as me, I live with my parents and only have my one bedroom. But perhaps you might want to reduce down to 10 large storage bins or something like that? Or perhaps you have been needing to sell some of your book collection and this is the kick in the butt you need! :)

See you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment