Friday, October 12, 2012

A quick glance at the Springpad Updates

There's Still no board option for mobile(including tablet EDIT: THIS IS FOR ANDROID!!! NOT iOS!!!). So I don't use it. But this most recent release seems like it'd make a great substitute!
Feel free to glance at the pictures. I'm in a bit of a rush this morning (I have a full time job and am trying to get a business of my own off the ground!) so this Site is taking a little bit of a hit.
I will note, despite the fact that we can reorganize our items WITHIN the notebooks, we still can't organize our notebooks via Android. I wonder why, it'd be a super handy feature! Plus seeing which items are unfilled via mobile.



2 comments:

  1. Actually the board works in the Ipad version. I also can see unfiled items on both iPad and iPhone but can't speak to Android.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stand corrected. I don't own any iOS devices, so I can't speak to them. This site is more Android centric. ^///^;"

      Delete